- Did you know you can put a T-Bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in 2 days!
- To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in coke removes stains from vitreous china!
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-cola.
- To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-cola will help loosen grease stains.
- It will also clean road haze from your windshield screen.
- The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- Water can help control calories, Food with high water content tends to look larger, its higher volume requires more chewing, and it is absorbed more slowly by the body, which helps you feel full. Water-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, and broth-based soups.
- Water helps to energize muscles and keeps your skin looking good!
- Water flushes out those toxins!
- Lack of water, can trigger daytime fatigue. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page
- Water saves you money!
Would you like a glass of water or coke? You decide…..