Am I Sympathetic Dominant?
If you’re busy, wound up or overwhelmed, sit a lot for work or during your commute or you’re stress coping ability is low, chances are you’ll have some of the following classic signs and symptoms.
- Shoulder and neck tightness
- Slouching posture due to fatigue
- Sensitivity to light and noise
- Anxious or difficult to switch mind off
- Light sleeping
- Digestive upsets such as bloating, constipation or diarrhea
6 Simple steps that you can do now
- Get someone to assess your posture, or look at yourself in a mirror, are you slouching?
- Call and book a complimentary computer posture analysis at Optimum Health so we can see, and measure, exactly what forces you’re placing on your body.
- Stretch your body to open up your chest and pecs and stretch your hamstrings. This will calm the overstimulated part of your brain
- Fill in the wellness check at netmindbody.com to see how you hold and deal with emotional tension. It gives a measure that can be monitored and rectified.
- Relax when you eat. That means without stimulation of electronic devices or work material. Laughter and connection helps with this.
- Get specific chiropractic adjustments to take the pressure off your Sympathetic nerve system, including rib adjustments and cranial releases.
At Optimum Health Essentials we offer an integrative functional approach to your healing. We evaluate the nutritional, emotional and structural integrity of your nervous system in relation to Sympathetic Dominance and test the function of your body accordingly.
We also routinely send for tests to determine specific biochemistry and advanced imaging to get a greater in-depth picture of your body. Balancing the interplay of these components assists people to get well quicker, and stay well longer.
Call us today on 02 9999 1680 for an appointment.