- Diploma of Health Science (Massage Therapy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Sport & Exercise Science)
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Master Class in Traditional East-West Cupping
- Functional Fascial Taping
- Onsen Therapy Volume 1- 4
DJude’s core values and belief in helping others drives him to engage in ongoing learning and provide the highest level of care and improve the quality of life in others.
Jude’s key areas of experience incorporate structural and functional assessment using Remedial Massage techniques like Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, Muscle Energy Technique, Myofascial Cupping & Hot Stones.
Coupled with Corrective Exercise techniques Jude has helped clients recover from soft tissue dysfunction such as acute sporting and physical activity injuries, acute and chronic low back pain, hip, knee and shoulder injuries.
Jude is blessed to have been mentored and work with amazing health professionals during his career. Being a member of the Massage coaching team at the Australian Institute of Fitness has provided Jude the opportunity to enhance the learning experiences of like-minded people pursuing a career in Massage and Fitness.
“I love that I can share my knowledge and experiences whilst further developing my own skills and goals to be a dedicated and caring health care practitioner”.
- (02) 9999 1680